Senior Sales ConsultantAPPLY NOW →
Job offering available in these cities: Chicago, Dallas, Boston, NYC, Atlanta
Meet and exceed quarterly/annual Poder.IO consulting services/sales (EPICA AI platform /Ad-Tech / Mark-Tech) bookings and revenue targets.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Poder.IO Sales team as the solution addresses the Services need to adopt more advanced marketing Platforms in particular Artificial Intelligence Based and ad-tech systems that allow it to use an available wealth of customer data to increase more granular audience understanding, marketing automation processes like automated emails, website personalization and other strategies to boost conversions and overall efficiency.
The Senior Sales Consultant (SSC) functions as an integral part of the Poder.IO extended customer account team. As a consulting services subject matter expert, the SSC is responsible for driving consulting bookings and revenue in a defined territory across multiple verticals and customer segments. Tasks include positioning and closing our AI powered Platform EPICA, media sales and consulting services solutions while owning the services sales and contracting process from inception (opportunity qualification) through contract signature and project funding. The SSC is also responsible for deal lifecycle management including opportunity tracking and pipeline management.
- Responsible for positioning and selling Poder.IO’s Artificial Intelligence portfolio including: campaign services, DCO services, data scientist services, implementation services, technical integration services and project management services.
- Works closely with Poder.IO’s partners to penetrate new accounts and Customer Success Managers to expand existing accounts.
- Responsible for sales pipeline development, accurate sales forecasting, and opportunity management.
- Manages end-to-end sales and contracting process from opportunity qualification to project funding.
- Works closely with presales resources Sales Development Representative (SDR) to ensure project are scoped and staffed appropriately.
- A strong understanding and experience of marketing automation / cloud marketing or a closely related market.
- 10+ years of related experience in consulting services sales, account management, or business development preferably in a Cloud/ SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to collaborate with sales representatives, account managers and customer success managers to sell solutions and build winning services sales strategies.
- Understanding of interactive marketing/advertising agency dynamics and business models a plus.
- Client services, account management experience in digital marketing or email marketing a plus.
- Proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Technically literate and comfortable with selling Cloud-based services solutions.
- Strong communication, negotiation and diplomacy skills required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required.